What we collect
We may collect certain information that we need in order to provide you with the business service and products that you receive from us as well as direct marketing information. We will not use your information for any purpose outside those necessary to provide the business service without your consent.
The information we will collect may include the following:
- Name and job title
- Business address
- Business telephone number
- Email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping (such as user education, user engagement or user acquisition)
- To improve our products and services
- To communicate with individuals using our products based on their usage type and their communication preferences, as described here:
- (Free) Users: From time to time, we may send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and subscription alerts. These emails are not promotional in nature. If you have opted-in to receive email communications from InstantAgencyTools, we reserve the right to send email communications (regarding promotional offers, events, invites) from time to time in accordance with your communications preferences. Users who receive these marketing materials can opt out at any time. If you do not want to receive marketing materials from us, you can opt-out by clearly following the “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of any email you receive or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- The App will only use access to read, write, modify or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets
- The App will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements
- The App will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the App’s internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized
- The App use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can opt out
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
InstantAgencyTools does not use any cookies at this point. However, we may seek to use them in future versions of the product. At all times this will be compliant with relevant legislation.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.